Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Shout Out!!

Today is March 1st and, although technically not my husband's birthday, I still want to give a shout out to him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You see, he was born on February 29 some years ago (see, honey, I omitted the year) and only gets to have a real birthday every 4 years. So, Happy 7 3/4 birthday! Ooops. Oh, well. You math people should be able to figure it out.


Anyways, sweetheart that he is, he actually reads this blog....yeah, he loves me. He actually encouraged me to start this blog. Maybe he was thinking that if I write down the weird, crazy things in my head, I'll be less inclined to share them with him at 12:30 at night. LOL! Hey, wait a minute!!


Well, anyways, I'm thinking of you on your sort-of-birthday! I love you!

5 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey Happy Birthday to Shauna's hot hubby! (Insert blush here) Isn't it great to know that as our husbands get older they only get hotter??? I know mine does! Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shauna's Hubby!
Have a Happy Happy Day!
Got to plan something special for him, Shauna. Have Fun!
ym

Shauna said...

Yeah, I planned something extra special for him - A boys-night-in! I'm going to go have my nails done and then go to a late show with the girls.....um, so he can have the house to himself...with the boys...and his niece! LOL! Aren't I a great wife!! LOLOLOL!

Actually, I had planned to be out before I remembered, but shhh, don't tell him!

Marianne Arkins said...

I remember the part in "Pirates of Penzance" regarding a February 29th birthday... so funny!

Happy birthday to your hubby.

Shauna said...

Marianne, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll pass them on.

Okay, I almost hate to ask on the chance I'll look completely stupid, but what is "Pirates of Penzance"? I've heard this title a couple of times around the blogisphere, so is it a movie or book? I'm going to need to get a copy of it!

It was great to have you drop by The Coffee Stop. I hope to see you again!

Blessings!