Monday, August 20, 2007

A Season of Forgiveness by Brenda Coulter

A SEASON OF FORGIVENESS by Brenda Coulter

Available in stores September 25. Order now from Amazon.

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0373874537 )

Read most of the first chapter at BrendaCoulter.com

If you haven't read anything by Brenda Coulter then you are missing out! This fabulous inspirational/romance writer brings stories to life in a jump-off-the-page way. Her characters will make you laugh, cry and love with an intensity that's unique to Coulter's writing style. This is one author I highly recommend!

3 comments:

Jenster said...

I've seen her trailer before and I want to read her books. Did you get in on the free one?? :o)

Shauna said...

Nope. I've been lazy about the blogisphere and missed not one, but TWO chances at free books. *sigh* But I had to promote this book. I love her writing and in my opinion, her first book, "Finding Hope," is the best!! I laughed my way through the whole thing.

Jenster said...

High praise!! I'll have to move her up on my list.