Monday, January 7, 2008

Kids are mischievous. They somehow manage to hone in on the stuff that's "off-limits." They look for those golden opportunities when your back is turned, you use the bathroom or you blink both eyes. In a nanosecond, they will have the cupboard doors open, the toilet paper pulled off the roll, the toothpaste squeezed out of the tube and all the DVDs scattered across the basement floor. Or they'll do this.


Yeah, those are mine. Heaven forbid I take a shower and get dressed. Kolten decided to climb on the bathroom stool and play with mommy's glasses. Thank God for warranties and the nice people at The Eyewear Place.

P.S. I still have three children.

9 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Little bundles of destructive joy. Yep, that is what they are.

Becky said...

Oy, kids! (Say this in Pa Grape's voice. Or not. Sorry, we got the boxed set for Christmas, so I'm just on bit of a kick lately. I'm now thinking things in other voices...)

Your glasses look happy in that picture.

Shauna said...

Travis - Amen! Boys at least.

Becky - LOL! Of course they're happy. They just finished "playing" with my cutie of a rascal. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the smile! :o)

The Daily Bee said...

Oi! Glasses seem to be a big atraction for kids...

Haha! Glad to know you still have three.

The Daily Bee said...

I mean - attraction

BTW - cute glasses, I'm in need of a more stylish pair.

airingon said...

Those glasses look similar to mine on the first day of your holiday. I set my glasses on the end table by the reading chair, walked to the kitchen and turned around to find Kolten behind me holding my glasses out so that I could see his new find. As I looked at his find he managed to twist them. Don't worry, they didn't break but they fit better then when I got them. Maybe he will be an optomitrist. I hear they can take good care of their Moms.

Shauna said...

Lisa - Who knew glasses have attitude? ;-)

Deb - The first thing Chad asked was if we still had three children. LOL! And those were my stylish pair.

airingon - LOL! Optometrist or demolition man. ;-)

xxxx said...

Ha ha ... glad there's still three :)