Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And the Winner Is ...

So this morning (yes, I'm a little late), I wrote all the names on paper, threw them into a hat and asked Benen to pull out "just one piece of paper." He reached his hand into the hat...

"Mom, I don't have time for this." He hands me the paper. "Why do you need me to do this?"

"You're helping me pick a winner."

"So, I won?"

"No."

And now, the winner of Cheryl Wyatt's A Soldier's Family, is.......

Barefoot Sarah

Congratulations!!! I'll e-mail you for your mailing address.

Thanks everyone for playing!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats barefoot Sarah!

I just finished that book yesterday and loved it! It's really, really good.

The Daily Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Daily Bee said...

I need to read this.

Congrats Barefoot Sarah!

Jenster said...

Congratulations, Barefoot Sarah!!

Barefoot Sarah said...

YAY! I never win anything... seriously! Can't wait to get the book! It was great seeing you again Shauna!