Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Since there has been a lot of stuff I haven't had the chance to blog about, I figured I'd do a picture blog. It's all the stuff I've wanted to share, but haven't had the time or energy to pull together.

A random day in January...

Chad took the boys tobogganing. We live across the street from a big park with two sledding hills, bike paths and a lake. The biggest hill is directly across the street from my front window.




When you live in Canada...

A convenient way to dry skates.




My son, the artist...

Benen drew this wonderful portrait. Can you guess who it is? Yup, it's yours truly. If you missed the resemblance, check out my profile pic on the sidebar.




Let's rock...

Kolten and his BFF formed a band and put on a show.




The birthdays...

Kolten turned three and Connor turned seven. We held Connor's birthday at the bowling alley and had twelve kids; nine boys and three girls.




Valentine's Day...

Do I have the best BFF or what? Chocolate and coffee - she knows me well.





Wounded little soldier...

Kolten, two days after his accident.





The End

4 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

I love all these pictures. Good update. Those chocolates look divine! Did you make the cake for Connor?

Shauna said...

Deb - Sadly no, I didn't make either cake. The Kung Fu Panda cake was from Sobeys and my friend made the picachu cake. It was a HUGE hit!

The Mailman's Wife said...

Ok so I LOVE this idea! I am so glad to see this. I MISS you!

We need to talk about commissioning in Toronto. I have more details now.

Are the chocolates you got from Michelle Beal by chance?? Are they called Chocolates by SAM?? HUGS!

Becky said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Well, except for poor Kolten's injury. It's looking a whole lot better now though, I'm guessing.

The cakes were fab, and the chocolate and coffee you just can't go wrong with, lol.

LOL on the skates drying in the sink!